Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm a Blogging Newbie!

Hello big scary cyber space world.  I'm going out on a limb here and trying my hand at blogging.  This blog will be mostly about knitting, crochet, motherhood and all things I find amusing, irritating or curious.  Let's see how this goes.

I will try to figure out how to upload photos and fun graphics and make this visually appealing - but give me a little time.  Remember, I'm a newbie.

A little bit about me:

I'm a married mother of four rambunctious and hilarious kids.  Triplet boys - age 10 and a girl - age 6.  I work full-time as an outreach services librarian and I have been knitting for about 20 years and crocheting for about 6.

I have a crazy busy life and sometimes it seems to spin out of control but I always find time to knit.  I knit everywhere, whenever possible.  I am Knitting Knell (a children's book I gave to my daughter).  Just finished a Debbie Bliss sweater in Donegal Luxury Tweed and have started another of her patterns in a different color of the same yarn.  I have recently discovered Cecily Glowak MacDonald - love her patterns!!  Just finished one I bought on Ravelry and it turned out great.  I'll put more info on later.  Big fan of Rowan, Interweave Knits, Interweave Crochet, Classic Elite and Knit Picks.

Enough rambling for now. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josephine,
    Welcome to the blogging world! I think you will find a wonderfully supportive community if that is what you are looking for. I also crochet and play mountain dulcimer a bit. My children are grown but presently I am helping to raise my granddaughter. Again, welcome!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete