Sunday, September 12, 2010

Blogger's Shame

It took me FOREVER to figure out how to post something new.  I've got an embarrassing case of blogger's shame!!!!  How am I ever going to figure out how to put pictures on this thing?

Maddie Moo and I went for a bike ride today.  She just learned how to ride a two wheeler this summer and today we rode to church and back - five miles round trip.  She did great.  It took us about 30 minutes to get there but not bad at all.  She is such a great kid if I do say so myself.

45 - yikes

delicious chocolate cake with dark chocolate frosting.  Ole Bobaloo did a mighty fine job in the kitchen today.

I'm determined to make this year a turning point year.  Gotta get some things in order and maintain some peace in my mind.   I'm aiming for 46 and fabulous which means drop a few, save a few and purge a few too.

45 - here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment